Sunday, September 17, 2006

Roy Cooper, I Apologize.

NC Attorney General Roy Cooper deserves a big public apology from me and I want to make it in a big public way since I blasted him in the same way just a few weeks ago.

I was wrong in believing his efforts were insincere as he traveled about North Carolina warning against ID theft. Turns out we feel exactly the same way on that topic. As early as last year he wanted to close down state and county websites listing sensitive information but was voted down by legislature, a fact I can't understand for the life of me and one that he's still fuming about. You can bet I'll seek out their personal information and send it to the press, though, giving them a taste of the outrage they serve to average Carolinians every day.

Roy Cooper is still touring and spreading the word, and so am I. Neither one of us will stop until all North Carolinians' records are safely back in the courthouse vaults, where they belong.

In the meantime, I'll keep seeking the addresses and social security numbers of every politician, commissioner, lobbyist, and other public officials, and forward on to the press, giving them a sense of the betrayal they serve to average citizens every day.


www.FindMyID.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home